|Registration Type||Now - May 31||June 1 - July 23||Onsite Registration|
|Designated volunteer, designated property volunteer, Fraternity official||$750||$800||$900|
|Alumnus (full package)||$750||$800||$900|
|Alumnus (weekend package)||$550||$600||$600|
|Child under 12||$0||$0||$0|
Full refunds are available until July 5. Beginning July 6, refunds are not available, because onsite expenses have been guaranteed to the host hotel by this date. Your registration can be transferred to another brother. If there is an extenuating circumstance, email email@example.com right away.
I’m an undergraduate. What’s the difference between a delegate, alternate and general undergraduate?
An undergraduate delegate is part of the decision-making body known as the Grand Chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity. The Grand Chapter consists of one delegate from each of our Fraternity’s chapters, district governors and the members of the National Board of Directors. Each delegate must attend all legislative sessions of the Grand Chapter Conclave. Each undergraduate delegate will be assigned to a committee charged with a specific area of national Fraternity operations.
The alternate is on hand to step into the delegate’s role should he not be able to attend a legislative or committee session. However, assuming the chapter’s delegate is able to participate in the legislative process, the alternate can and should plan to attend the undergraduate educational sessions.
General undergraduates will have the opportunity to take part in educational sessions, watch the legislative sessions from the gallery and/or attend all the major Conclave events.
I’m a volunteer. What’s the difference between a chapter designated volunteer, chapter designated property volunteer and general volunteer/alumnus?
Travel and Lodging
For delegates/alternates: yes. When registering, the delegate will be presented with two options:
- SigEp reserves and pays for the hotel room: If this option is selected during registration, SigEp will reserve a room for both the delegate and alternate (for arrival on Wednesday and departure on Sunday). The delegate/alternate will be roomed with the delegate/alternate from another chapter. Room/tax for the four nights will be paid for by the Fraternity.
- The chapter reserves and pays for the hotel room: If this option is selected, the delegate and alternate will be responsible for reserving and paying for their hotel room. In July, the delegate will be asked to provide the Fraternity with their hotel confirmation number and the Headquarters staff will work with the hotel to pre-pay for two nights room/tax. The remaining nights will be the responsibility of the chapter. This option is ideal for chapters that are sending more than just the delegate/alternate to Conclave.
Designated volunteers and designated property volunteers will have two choices during registration with regard to lodging:
- SigEp reserves and pays for the hotel: The volunteer from one chapter will be roomed with a volunteer from another chapter. Their lodging reservations will be made for them; room and tax will be paid by the Fraternity for arrival on Wednesday and departure on Sunday. During registration, these individuals can request to room with a specific volunteer, and staff will do their best to accommodate those requests.
- The volunteer reserves and pays for the hotel room: The volunteer will make his/her own lodging arrangements directly with the hotel. They will be eligible to receive a reimbursement for one-half the cost of a standard room plus tax for four nights (equivalent of two nights room/tax). This option is ideal for volunteers who prefer their own hotel room or have a specific person with whom they wish to share a room.
All other Conclave registrants are responsible for making their own room reservations directly with the hotel. Be sure to use SigEp’s dedicated registration website to ensure you are getting our discounted rates and benefits like 20% off self-parking, complimentary fitness center access and 10% off in-hotel restaurants (excluding alcohol and room service).
All undergraduate chapters are eligible to receive a travel stipend equal to $0.15/mile/chapter, roundtrip. This money can be used to defray any transportation expenses, whether traveling by car, air or train. Undergraduate chapters will receive their stipend check at the last legislative session on Saturday if they attended all previous legislative sessions.
Designated volunteers and designated property volunteers will also receive a travel stipend to help offset their transportation expenses. See the chart below for your stipend amount:
|Zones (by state)||Stipend amount|
|Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas||$55|
|Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska||$110|
|Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Wyoming||$145|
|Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin||$185|
|California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont||$250|
|Maine, Oregon, Washington||$330|
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for SigEp's 58th Grand Chapter Conclave. Please click here to book your flights.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (EST) and refer to Meeting Event Code NM2L4
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
We have a special program just for our SigEp spouses and guests! All registered guests are more than welcome to attend any and all Conclave programs from speakers to meal functions to receptions. In addition, we are excited to feature special events just for you! More information can be found here.
For questions regarding:
- Registration: contact Alex McDilda, Programs & Events Manager
- Awards & Travel: contact Gina Galloway, Executive Events Manager
- Legislation & Education: contact Pat Githens, Leadership Programs Director
- All other questions: contact Stacy Nicodemus, Programs and Events Director