The Sigma Phi Epsilon Educational Foundation is the vehicle for alumni, family, friends, and other like-minded organizations to build a legacy and change lives. We fund endeavors for "Building Balanced Men." We support environments that foster academic achievement, scholarships that encourage excellence, and educational programs that develop leadership and personal potential.
Current support provides funding for the following:
Balanced Man Scholarships
The Balanced Man Scholarship (BMS) originated in 1990 as a way to attract men of Sound Mind and Sound Body, while rewarding them for espousing the ideals of the Fraternity. Today, over 140 chapters use the BMS to identify and reward balanced men. | Learn more
- Col. Justice Chambers U.S. Marine Corps Outstanding Leadership Award - Tuition scholarship for members who have previously or are currently serving in the military
- Eugene Schurg Endowed Scholarship - Tuition scholarship, preferred to rising Juniors and Seniors who are studying Science, Technology, Engineering, and/or Math (STEM)
- Frank E. Rader Memorial Wrestling Award Endowment - Tuition scholarship and Program sponsorship for one wrestling student to attend Grand Chapter Conclave
- SigEp Sings Scholarship - Program sponsorship to attend Grand Chapter Conclave and participate in the chorus
- Tom Allardyce Endowed Architecture Scholarship - Tuition scholarship, preferred to students studying architecture
- Tom Hicks Scholarship for 2nd Year Improvement Tuition scholarship for GPA improvement, preferred to Texas Alpha members
If you have any questions about SigEp's tuition scholarships, please contact Korey Gardner.