At a time when connecting in person is increasingly difficult and virtual opportunities are the primary method of building community, SigEp is proud to offer nationwide Career Coaching, available to every undergraduate member of the Fraternity.
Since Career Coaching has been an integral part of past annual Life After College programs, it has provided incredible value to participating coaches and students alike. For alumni, it’s an excellent way to convey their post-graduate experience to the upcoming generation of SigEp alumni. For undergraduates, it’s a tangible way to experience the vast SigEp network to give them a leg up as they consider and pursue post-graduate opportunities – no matter where they are in the process!
Career Coaching Process
- If you are interested in participating, either as an undergraduate or an alumni coach, fill out an interest form.
- SigEp staff will match an undergraduate student with a career coach and will connect the pair via email, providing bios and interest form answers.
- The undergraduate will reach out to their career coach to schedule an appointment.
- Both parties will prepare for the session by reading each other’s bios and interest form answers.
- Undergraduate and career coach meet.
- Both parties fill out a brief survey about their experience.
- If interested, both parties can participate in another session with a new match, or continue building a relationship.