As the mentor for the vice president of recruitment, you are responsible for offering support and guidance to help the undergraduate members identify and recruit talented individuals to become great SigEp men. You should help the vice president of recruitment understand and implement SigEp’s recruitment philosophy of recruiting year-round and through a values-based process.
As the vice president of recruitment’s mentor, you will:
- Encourage buy-in and implementation of SigEp’s recruitment philosophy through year-round recruitment and the Balanced Man Scholarship.
- Assist the chapter in setting and adhering to recruitment standards.
- Encourage recruitment as a chapter-wide activity.
- Help the chapter set realistic recruitment goals and help them develop a plan to meet these goals.
Helpful mySigEp Guides:
mySigEp has several tools and resources to help the chapter's recruitment efforts. As a volunteer, you have real-time view access to keep tabs, hold the undergraduate officers accountable, and support the recruitment committee:
- Accessing mySigEp for the First Time
- Adding Potential New Members to your Pipeline
- Manage Your BMS Cycle
- Report New Members
- View/Edit Chapter Dashboards