Full-service Solution to Optimize Your Chapter’s Financial Operation
SigEp has partnered with greekbill to offer you a full-service solution to optimize your chapter’s financial operation. We recommend working with greekbill because their services and experience are best-in-class, but additionally, as our preferred chapter finance partner, they are uniquely positioned to streamline your work.
Using greekbill will allow you to access the technology tools most important to managing your chapter — your financial management platform and your SigEp officer portal — in one location through one username and password. You will be able to make real-time roster updates that apply across systems, which is critical to sound chapter financial management and ensures your chapter’s bills from Headquarters accurately reflect your manpower.
Greekbill provides a feature-rich software platform to SigEp chapters and AVCs to:
- Utilize the same username and password (FSID) as mySigEp and the BMP App for greater accessibility across your SigEp technology.
- Eliminate redundant administrative work by managing your roster in mySigEp, which automatically syncs with greekbill.
- Bill members and collect dues/rent with a click of a button; increase collection rates; automatically apply late fees; manage payment plans; send members to collections; supports many methods of payment.
- Easily get signatures on membership agreements, rental agreements, and payment plans and securely store these for the future.
- Use purchase cards to pay bills, make purchases and regulate cash access.
- Link your bank accounts and automatically download transactions; quickly categorize the transactions with a simple pull-down menu to compare to the budget; track cash flow in real-time; easily reconcile with your monthly bank statement.
- Easily produce financial reports as needed. Get aged accounts receivables (important for collections) and budget vs. actual reports (important for real-time decision making). Standard accounting reports such as P&L and balance sheet are also available.
- Maintain records in a consistent format over multiple VPs of Finance including each member’s billing and payment history, actual spending on past events, supporting details for tax returns, and more.
- Increase transparency by granting read-only access to financial records for the Exec Board, the AVC, and your Mentor.
- File mandatory annual tax reports easily (forms 990N and 990EZ are supported and full form 990 support is available upon request from greekbill's CPA).
- Have access to a dedicated support specialist when a question arises.