SigEp is committed to the health and safety of the brothers and friends who will gather in Denver. We are working closely with the host hotel and city officials to be able to host Conclave in person, following these guidelines for the safety of all in attendance:
- Attendance will be capped. The maximum amount of attendees will fluctuate based on public health policies this summer. Throughout May, we will release registration information in waves with prioritized availability for brothers and friends critical to legislation, education and major events, prior to opening registration for all members.
- During registration, attendees must agree to follow these important guidelines:
- Provide proof of full vaccination or agree to rapid COVID testing each morning. You will be able to upload vaccination proof at the time of your registration, or any time prior to the event.If you prefer daily rapid COVID testing, you can opt-in and pay for the tests when you register.
- Wear face covering/mask at all times (unless eating or drinking) at Conclave events.
- Maintain social distance at Conclave events.
- Follow any additional guidelines required at the time of the event.
We truly look forward to gathering for brotherhood, celebration and setting the vision of our Fraternity! Following these protocols make it possible for us to host Conclave in person this summer.
Because we are required to follow these guidelines, here are some of the changes you’ll experience at this year’s Conclave:
- For major events, we will utilize a large ballroom, as well as a satellite room where we will live stream the program.
- We will conduct legislation sessions in a hybrid manner with voting members able to participate in person and virtually.
- Committee meetings will primarily happen virtually, with some work occurring prior to Conclave.
- Rather than multiple educational tracks for undergraduates and volunteers, there will be several large-group sessions for all attendees. Some aspects of Conclave events and traditions will be re-imagined to comply with current safety guidelines. We will provide a detailed schedule as events are confirmed.
- Based on hotel protocols, six feet of social distancing is required unless you are seated at a table. To enter events, we will have an organized process, and as attendees are congregating outside the ballroom or at an event, they must maintain six feet of distance between each other.
- We are eliminating paper throughout the program. For example, instead of a registration book, everything you need to know about Conclave will be in a mobile app. And rather than providing printed meal programs, you’ll be able to scan a QR code on your table to access a digital version.
Access to SigEp’s meeting space and event rooms will be strictly limited to those who have shown proof of full vaccination or have tested negative that morning. Anyone not registered for Conclave or meeting these requirements will not be allowed access.
For those who don’t feel comfortable traveling right now, we will offer virtual Conclave options with many events live streamed for brothers and friends to enjoy Conclave virtually from home.