At SigEp’s 2021 Grand Chapter Conclave in Denver, 32 chapters were presented with the Buchanan Outstanding Chapter Award (popularly known as the “Buc Cup”) for overall chapter excellence.
While navigating the challenges of the pandemic with grace and creativity, they continued to excel in academics, programming, recruitment and other areas of operations.
In a record-setting year that saw the highest percentage of Buc Cup applications submitted in a decade, these chapters stood out as the best of the best.
Gold Buchanan Cups
Six chapters were awarded gold Buc Cups in recognition of excellence in chapter operations for five or more consecutive Conclaves.
- Maine Alpha, Maine
- Michigan Theta, Lawrence Tech
- Nebraska Alpha, Nebraska
- New Jersey Alpha, Stevens
- Ohio Iota, Toledo
- Oregon Alpha, Oregon State
Silver Buchanan Cups
Silver Buc Cups were presented to 26 chapters, with two* receiving the award for the first time ever!
- Alabama Beta, Alabama
- California Psi, Pepperdine
- Colorado Delta, Colorado School of Mines
- Connecticut Alpha, Connecticut
- Florida Alpha, Florida
- Indiana Zeta, Valparaiso
- Iowa Delta, Drake
- Iowa Theta, Northern Iowa
- Kansas Alpha, Baker
- Kentucky Beta, Louisville
- Kentucky Delta, Western Kentucky*
- Kentucky Epsilon, Murray State
- Louisiana Beta, Louisiana State
- Minnesota Alpha, Minnesota
- Mississippi Beta, Mississippi State
- Missouri Eta, Missouri State
- Missouri Gamma, Missouri S&T
- Missouri Zeta, Southeast Missouri State
- Nebraska Gamma, Nebraska-Kearney
- Ohio Pi, Wright State
- Oklahoma Alpha, Oklahoma State
- Pennsylvania Beta Beta, Drexel
- South Dakota Alpha, South Dakota State
- Virginia Pi, Christopher Newport
- Washington Alpha, Washington State
- Wisconsin Theta, Wisconsin-Platteville
Learn more about the accomplishments of these chapters.
Leave a Reply