SigEp has partnered with greekbill to offer you a full-service solution to optimize your chapter’s financial operation. We recommend working with greekbill because their services and experience are best-in-class, but additionally, as our preferred chapter finance partner, they are uniquely positioned to streamline your work.
Why pick a preferred vendor for financial management services?
- Many of our AVCs and chapters are paying expensive fees to both billing companies and providers of financial bookkeeping software.
- Each year, chapters and AVCs who fail to file taxes lose their nonprofit status. Many end up paying unnecessary fines.
- Financial management is one of the most complex responsibilities to transition. A consistent platform allows officers to spend more time building their chapter and less time reinventing the process.
Why choose greekbill?
- Greekbill is a financial management solution for chapters and AVCs with easy-to-use tools and resources.
- Using greekbill will allow you to access the technology tools most important to managing your chapter — your financial management platform and your SigEp officer portal — in one location through one username and password.
- You will be able to make real-time roster updates that apply across systems, which is critical to sound chapter financial management and ensures your chapter’s bills from Headquarters accurately reflect your manpower.
What services and features does greekbill provide?
Greekbill provides a feature-rich software platform to SigEp chapters and AVCs to:
- Utilize the same username and password (FSID) as mySigEp and the BMP App for greater accessibility across your SigEp technology.
- Eliminate redundant administrative work by managing your roster in mySigEp, which automatically syncs with greekbill.
- Bill members and collect dues/rent with a click of a button; increase collection rates; automatically apply late fees; manage payment plans; send members to collections; supports many methods of payment.
- Easily get signatures on membership agreements, rental agreements, and payment plans and securely store these for the future.
- Use purchase cards to pay bills, make purchases and regulate cash access.
- Link your bank accounts and automatically download transactions; quickly categorize the transactions with a simple pull-down menu to compare to the budget; track cash flow in real-time; easily reconcile with your monthly bank statement.
- Easily produce financial reports as needed. Get aged accounts receivables (important for collections) and budget vs. actual reports (important for real-time decision making). Standard accounting reports such as P&L and balance sheet are also available.
- Maintain records in a consistent format over multiple VPs of Finance including each member’s billing and payment history, actual spending on past events, supporting details for tax returns, and more.
- Increase transparency by granting read-only access to financial records for the Exec Board, the AVC, and your Mentor.
- File mandatory annual tax reports easily (forms 990N and 990EZ are supported and full form 990 support is available upon request from greekbill's CPA).
- Have access to a dedicated support specialist when a question arises.
How much does greekbill cost?
Greekbill charges $18 per man per semester plus a 3.5% transaction fee on each payment that comes through the platform via credit card and a 0% transaction fee for members who set up their bank account for direct deposit and withdrawals. The benefits can more than pay for itself, including improved dues collection rates, the ability to file annual tax forms (990N and 990EZ) for cheaper than hiring your own certified public accountant, and the ability to use purchase cards to keep expenses under control. The tight integration with mySigEp also means you'll save time and reduce mistakes.
Where can I go to get more information?
Contact our account representative Kent Woody at KWoody@billhighway.com to schedule a demo!