SigEp has partnered with greekbill to offer you a full-service solution to optimize your chapter’s financial operation. We recommend working with greekbill because their services and experience are best-in-class, but additionally, as our preferred chapter finance partner, they are uniquely positioned to streamline your work.
Why pick a preferred vendor for financial management services?
- Many of our AVCs and chapters are paying expensive fees to both billing companies and providers of financial bookkeeping software.
- Each year, chapters and AVCs who fail to file taxes lose their nonprofit status. Many end up paying unnecessary fines.
- Financial management is one of the most complex responsibilities to transition. A consistent platform allows officers to spend more time building their chapter and less time reinventing the process.
Why choose greekbill?
- Greekbill is a financial management solution for chapters and AVCs with easy-to-use tools and resources.
- Using greekbill will allow you to access the technology tools most important to managing your chapter — your financial management platform and your SigEp officer portal — in one location through one username and password.
- You will be able to make real-time roster updates that apply across systems, which is critical to sound chapter financial management and ensures your chapter’s bills from Headquarters accurately reflect your manpower.
What services and features does greekbill provide?
Greekbill provides a free and intuitive software platform to SigEp chapters and AVCs to:
- Create and manage chapter and AVC budgets and track cash flow in real-time
- Load purchase cards to pay bills, make purchases and regulate cash access
- Link bank accounts and automatically download transaction and bank statements
- Bill members and collect dues with a click of a button
- Utilize a single sign-on for roster alignment across your SigEp technology
- Store critical documents — contracts, bylaws and tax returns — year over year
- Easy, online filing of annual tax reports – forms 990N and 990EZ
- Full form 990 support available upon request from greekbill's CPA
How much does greekbill cost?
Greekbill charges $18 per man per semester plus a 3.1% transaction fee on each payment that comes through the platform via credit card and a 1.1% transaction fee for members who set up their bank account for direct deposit and withdrawals. The benefits can more than pay for itself, including improved dues collection rates, the ability to file annual tax forms (990N and 990EZ) for cheaper than hiring your own certified public accountant, and the ability to use purchase cards to keep expenses under control. The tight integration with mySigEp also means you'll save time and reduce mistakes.
Where can I go to get more information?
Contact our account representative Riley Moffatt at email@example.com to schedule a demo!