SigEp has launched a nationwide survey initiative to better understand the quality of the SigEp experience and assess how well we are achieving our goals of strengthening character, building leadership and interpersonal skills, and developing healthy relationships.
A comprehensive assessment strategy of our membership will:
- Yield meaningful information to guide our services, programs and fundraising efforts.
- Illustrate the quantitative impact of our work for donors seeking to better understand the ROI on their donation.
- Inform our partners in higher education of the impact SigEp is able to make on their campus and why our presence is necessary.
- Equip SigEp to be more aggressive with its marketing to potential new members, their parents and the public in general.
We’ve partnered with Dyad Strategies for this project. Dyad’s team of research professionals has worked with several fraternities, sororities and entire campuses to better understand and support the undergraduate experience.
If you have questions at any point, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions:
With an overwhelmingly positive response rate from many chapters last year, we’re pleased to offer new incentives. Chapters that reach 100% completion rate will be entered to win:
- Custom chapter branding package, including pop-up banners and tent, tablecloth, yard signs and SigEp information guides ($1,500 VALUE)
- 10 Balanced Man Scholarship banquet packages to elevate your scholarship banquet for potential new members and their guests ($800 VALUE EACH)
Additionally, every individual who completes the entire survey will automatically be entered to win one of several $50 gift cards to the Official SigEp Store.
The survey is annual. This will allow your chapter to compare data each year to mark growth and opportunities for improvement. This is our second year distributing the survey. You can find our first two years of results here.