Sigma Phi Epsilon provides comprehensive, affordable property insurance through the Fraternal Property Management Association (FPMA), which is a group property insurance program managed by Holmes Murphy & Associates. This property program provides all risk coverage insuring the building, contents, business income (loss of rents), extra expense and equipment breakdown for property owned or leased by a local chapter or AVC.
With roughly 1,900 fraternity and sorority properties insured at a value of $175 million, the FPMA offers those enrolled affordable policy premiums and assurance that premiums will not spike because of a single claim.
Additionally, the FPMA offers several discount opportunities to those who enroll:
- 40% discount for fire sprinkler system
- 10% discount for professional property management company
- 5% discount for insuring multiple facilities
- PipeBurst Pro
- Professionally installed system that monitors water usage and can alert building manager immediately if unusual usage is detected
- 20% discount for first 2 years after installation, 5% discount every subsequent year
- 5% discount for contracting Pennington & Company for a strategic assessment, feasibility study, or capital campaign
Contact SENH Executive Assistant Chrissy Harbrook for more information.