Have you lost track of your SigEp brothers?
Friendship among brothers is something that we all hold dear, and SigEp wants to be our brothers are able to enjoy brotherly love as it was intended — as a lifetime commitment.
We’ve assembled the information currently stored in our member files and much of what we have is incomplete or outdated. Thousands of brothers will be able to update their information and reconnect with each other and SigEp.
To accomplish this, SigEp has partnered with Publishing Concepts (PCI), a team of professionals who have coordinated successful projects for Sigma Chi Fraternity, the University of Colorado-Boulder, the University of Virginia and the US Army’s 101st Airborne Division, to name a few.
If you have further questions, please contact Auxiliary Services Director, Kyle Baker.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity. Is this a legitimate project?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to update our incorrect or missing member information. PCI is a team of professionals who have coordinated successful projects for Sigma Chi Fraternity, the University of Colorado-Boulder, the University of Virginia and the US Army’s 101st Airborne Division, to name a few. This project allows Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity to receive important updates that will ensure that our brothers are able to rekindle friendships, make new ones, and pursue with brothers around the world our most cherished cardinal principle, Brotherly Love.
2. How do I know my information will only be shared with SigEp brothers?
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity for the publication of the SigEp Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
- The Directory will be made available only to Members of Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity any and all electronic files that have been supplied by Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
3. I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1.800.982.1590.
4. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Members Directory is available for sale only to Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity members.
5. When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in April 2017, the directories will be distributed in April 2018.
6. Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk at 1.800.982.1590 or to SigEp Headquarters.
7. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1.800.982.1590, and they will take care of this for you.