SigEp men across the country are stepping into an uncertain year of college. But while the campus environment shifts, one thing must remain constant for our undergraduate members — the brotherhood and personal growth they can only find in Sigma Phi Epsilon.
As it has every year since 1956, the SigEp Educational Foundation plans to provide critical resources for our Fraternity’s young men. With the help of brothers and friends who support the Foundation, SigEp will meet the challenges this year is sure to bring. Here’s how:
- Just in time for the fall semester, we’ve relaunched a new, enhanced Balanced Man Program App to help our chapter leaders deliver life-changing personal growth and development to each undergraduate brother, even if their campus has gone “virtual.”
- We’re offering on-demand career coaching to all undergraduates from alumni.
- Chapter executive officers will receive monthly, interactive training that connects them with their peers, empowering them to problem-solve together.
- We’re engaging hundreds of undergraduates through rolling virtual sessions of our Ruck Leadership Institute, more than quadrupling its typical reach and impact.
- And our staff is holding weekly coaching calls with chapter leaders and volunteers to support and empower them to successfully navigate the unique circumstances facing their campus communities.
It’d be easy to scale back this year, but the Fraternity will rise to the challenge — with the help of generous brothers and friends. Our young men need the experiences and relationships only SigEp can provide … and SigEp needs our alumni and friends. If you’re willing and able to support our young men, click here to make a gift to the Fraternity’s Annual Fund.