It's time for #HOSSMadness!
#HOSSMadness is a month-long competition between all SigEp chapters. Each chapter that has brothers joining the Hoop of Steel Society will be on the bubble, but only chapters that reach 100% participation will reach the Winner’s Circle and be eligible to win a VIP Conclave Experience.
DEADLINE: April 12, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. EDT
GRAND PRIZE: VIP CONCLAVE EXPERIENCE (Valued at more than $4,000)
HOW IT WORKS:
- Brothers must join individually by making a gift of at least $19.01 at www.sigep.org/hoss2017.
- Each brother who joins will receive a Hoop of Steel Society pin and a stainless steel SigEp water bottle at the end of the competition.
- Chapters that reach 100% participation will enter the Winner's Circle and will be recognized at the 2018 Carlson Leadership Academies with a glass plaque.
- One chapter will be randomly selected from the Winner's Circle and will win the #HOSSMadness Grand Prize.
Congratulations to the following chapters for successfully reaching 100% chapter participation in the Hoop of Steel Society this year!
|Virginia Commonwealth University||100%|
|University of Texas-Austin||100%|
|Indiana Institute of Technology||100%|
|Cleveland State University||100%|
One chapter will be randomly selected from the Winner's Circle and will win the #HOSSMadness Grand Prize. which includes:
- (1) Hotel Suite at the Rosen Shingle Creek
- (4) Registrations
- Reserved seating at all Conclave meal functions
On the Bubble
The following chapters are making their way to the Winner's Circle. Chapters have until April 12 to reach the Winner's Circle and be entered into the drawing for a VIP Conclave Experience.
|2||University of Iowa||50%|
|4||University of Montana||43%|
|4||Emporia State University||43%|
|4||University of Northern Iowa||43%|
|7||University of Maine||38%|
|8||Austin Peay State University||32%|
|9||University of Maryland-College Park||31%|
|10||University of Pittsburgh||30%|
|11||Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute||29%|
|14||University of Wisconsin-Platteville||24%|
|14||Utah State University||24%|
|16||East Tennessee State University||23%|
|17||Wright State University||22%|
|17||Louisiana State University||22%|
|24||Coastal Carolina University||17%|
|24||University of South Florida||17%|
|26||Christopher Newport University||16%|
|29||Florida International University||14%|
|29||Lawrence Technological University||14%|
|31||Arkansas Tech University||13%|
|31||University of Evansville||13%|
|31||Montana State University||13%|
|35||Oklahoma State University||12%|
|35||University of Central Missouri||12%|
|35||University of Missouri-Kansas City||12%|
|39||Colorado School of Mines||11%|
|39||Ferris State University||11%|
|39||Fort Hays State University||11%|
|43||University of California-Santa Barbara||10%|
|43||Stevens Institute of Technology||10%|