SigEp chapters and AVCs embrace and promote their substance-free environment as a differentiator and each chapter is provided the resources to thrive under this model.
- 100% of chapters utilize a recruitment pitch that outlines the value and expectations of operating with a substance-free facility
- 100% of chapters set substance-free expectations and hold members accountable to those expectations through the standards board
- Industry adopts substance-free facilities as a baseline operating expectation
- 100% of housed chapters have the facility necessary to offer a premier living and learning environment for members and alumni.
Results to Date:
- Present on the impact of SigEp's substance-free policies at higher education conferences, campus-specific programs and to other national organizations to encourage more organizations to adopt substance-free policies.
- Vice Presidents of Programming are educated on how to budget for, effectively host and execute an event at a third-party venue.
- Chaplain and standards boards are trained on how to hold brothers accountable by conducting proper trials if members violate membership expectations.
- Expand SigEp National Housing's consulting and project management services to support more housing renovations and invest in SigEp Learning Communities.