Sigma Phi Epsilon knows the importance of recognizing those who excel in a variety of areas and strengthen the name of our Fraternity. Each year, the awards listed below are highlights of the Carlson Leadership Academies.
Nominate your brothers and volunteers to recognize their contributions to Sigma Phi Epsilon. Nominations are due on October 10, 2016, by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Daylight) to be considered.
Sigma Phi Epsilon knows the importance of recognizing the brothers and chapters that excel in a variety of areas and strengthen the name of our Fraternity. Award presentations are highlights of the annual Carlson Leadership Academies, and the biennial Grand Chapter Conclave. Many of the awards given out at those events are detailed here, as are others given out to individual members by their respective chapters.
Some of SigEp’s awards honor brothers who make lifelong commitments to the Fraternity, while others recognize chapters for impressive short-term results. The Fraternity is proud to support and encourage brothers for demonstrating the values of the Fraternity in their chapter experiences, careers and personal lives.
- Chapter Home of the Year Award
- Donald C. McCleary Excellence in Member Development Award
- Excelsior Award
- Frank J. Ruck Leadership Award
- Talent Power Award
- J. Edward Zollinger Outstanding Senior Award
Alumni and volunteer awards
- Alumni and Volunteer Corporation Operational Excellence Award
- Distinguished Alumnus and Distinguished Volunteer Award
- Exemplary Service Award
- Outstanding New Volunteer Award
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- University Partner of the Year