Scott Swedberg, Elon ’11, recently spoke via webinar with undergraduates and volunteers about how to maximize their Balanced Man Scholarship efforts during the summer. Scott walked attendees through the five stages of the BMS and answered questions at the conclusion. He took a deep dive into several topics:
- Boosting the number of applicants to the scholarship
- Effectively recruiting applicants to the chapter,
- Who to invite to a BMS banquet
- How to conduct a scholarship interview
- How to make sure applicants don’t fall through the cracks
- How to use summer events to recruit applicants.
This webinar was part of SigEp’s online engagement training opportunities that will cover a variety of relevant topics for chapter and volunteer operations. Be on the lookout for our next webinar and be sure to join us to learn from and interact with our outstanding facilitators.